High Quality Removable Glass Fiber Cloth Thermal Jacket Insulation for Exhaust Valves and Pipes
Introduction of Glass Fiber Cloth Thermal Jacket Insulation for Exhaust Valves and Pipes
Glass Fiber Cloth Thermal Jacket Insulation for Exhaust Valves and Pipes has three to eight layers, liner is high silica glass fiber cloth, stainless steel braided cloth, ceramic fiber cloth, glass fiber cloth or high-SI aluminum cloth, and insulating layer is ceramic or glass fiber or aero gel blanket, and the protection layer is silicone coated glass fiber cloth, teflon cloth or stainless steel braided cloth, which is water, oil, acid and alkali proof. The thickness is 5-150 mm, which could be customized, temperature resistance could be as high as 1000 cent degree. Normal lifetime is more than 5 years. And the energy saving rate is 25% to 40%.
Types of Glass Fiber Cloth Thermal Jacket Insulation for Exhaust Valves and Pipes
A) Cold insulation type
B) Low temperature insulation type (below 300℃);
C) Standard type (300—600℃).
D) High temperature insulation type (above 600 C).
Features of Glass Fiber Cloth Thermal Jacket Insulation for Exhaust Valves and Pipes
- Thermal conductivity: 0.035 W/M•K- 0.045 W/M•K±0.005 (Normal temperature)
- Temperature tolerance: high temperature tolerance: 1000-280℃, low temperature tolerance 70℃
- Inflaming retarding: non flammable (Fireproof A class, GB8624-2006, German standard DIN4102, A1 class)
- Density: 110-220Kg/m
- Thickness: 5-150MM
- Moisture absorption rate:<5%
Application of Glass Fiber Cloth Thermal Jacket Insulation for Exhaust Valves and Pipes
- Barrel heater on injection molding machine, extruder etc.
- Molds and dies
- Flange, Pipe, Valve
- Exhaust Elbow
- Heater exchanger
- Exhaust pipe of engine
- Any other applications needed to reduce heat loss
- Minimize heat loss by 20%-40%
- The surface temperature can be lowered to 40℃, and thus safe to touch by hands
- We support customized design to ensure 100% fit your application
- Easy to install by buckles
- Water and oil proof, multi-layer protection, anti-corrosion, easy to clean, easy to bend, pollution free and neat out looking.
- Dimension, cut/hole sizes and positions are required for quotation. Drawings and pictures are preferred.
Products show case
Shanghai PAMAENS Technology Co., Ltd located in Shanghai, specialized in researching, developping and manufacturing heaters, plastic machinery accessaries and energy saving products. We have strong researching and developping team, many of our engineers have more than ten years experience on manufacturing heaters, and we have stict quality control system, and a team of professional sales people, so no matter manufacturing process, products quality, or prices, we believe few factories could compare with us in China.